Myo is a cosy cafe on Pope's Quay, Cork City which supplies healthy, locally-sourced foods and organic Fairtrade coffee.
The Rocket Man HQ is a Salad and Juice Bar at No. 38 Princes Street, Cork City which specialises in Quick Food, Not Fast Food. thathatt
Where you can find us
- Kefir and Kombucha Bottles (750ml): €5 a bottle. We also do bottle refills for €4.50
- Mung and Lentil Sprouts: Medium Bag €3/ Large Bag €5
- Activated Savoury Seeds (75g): €2.50-
- Power bars: Peanut butter/coconut €2.50 each
- Full Raw Cakes (made to order)
All of our products, from raw cakes to probiotic drinks, are available at our farmer's market stalls.
Some of our products, such as our Kefir and our desserts, are also available in shops and cafes around Cork City.
Simply Health at 18 Pearse Square, Fermoy, Co. Cork is a Smoothie and Juice Bar and Healthfood Shop with a commitment to promoting wholesome nutrition.
The Alternative Bread Company in the English Market, Cork City specialises in handmade traditional and ethnic breads and sweet treats.
An institution in Cork since 1982, the Quay Co-op incorporates a vegetarian restuarant, an in-house bakery and three shops selling health foods and organic goods in Cork city.